Paint ideas for girls room not only dominated by pink color! Today, there are many colors for girls room has progressed much different. Some modern colors are successfully giving unique touch. Are you curious to know? In this article we will discuss further about in bedroom paint ideas for girls.
1. Girls not only just love pretty colors but they also want to get bright colors to adorn their room. Some pastel colors such as blue or pink, purple or yellow can look like a cute choice.
2. As they get older, girls started to like a specific color suits their personality. Before change the rooms, ask about their desire beforehand. Take time to discuss with them about the color want to apply, what are advantages and disadvantages. Continue reading
Can’t find any inspiration to change bedroom design? Girls, there are many attractive styles fit your personality. Yup, choose according to your taste and personality, of course, this can make you feel cozy when staying in the room. In this article we will discuss everything about teenage bedroom design ideas for girls. Are you ready?
1. Fairy tale princess is one of the most popular theme and considered bedroom design ideas for girls. You can also apply it but should get rid of childishness stuff. So, you don’t make the room look like fairy tale princess, but the real princess, an elegant bedroom just like in a palace.
2. Contemporary style increasingly in demand by young women and not too difficult to apply it. Usually, they choose a low bed with storage features underneath. They decorated the room with funky lamps and furniture with clean lines concept. Bright and neutral is dominant colors adorn their bedroom. Continue reading
Decorating bedroom for a girl should do with high attention to some key components, one of them is bedding.
1. Don’t take a decision in a hurry, think about characters, themes and colors which preferred by girl! Girls bedding ideas presented in different styles and patterns. Some of them are certain themes came from a cartoon, story or movie.
2. In addition to themes, color is important factor should never rule out. Girls love bright and cheerful colors. Pick a color scheme which suit for the room and able give uniform impression. Continue reading
An important component of bedroom design ideas for girls is paint color. If you want to give a new touch to bedroom, change the color scheme. There are many color schemes can selected according to taste but can’t do haphazardly without regard to other factors such as planning, preparation, patterns and materials. Let’s learn about bedroom paint ideas for girls!
1. Make the room get more pleasant atmosphere by create unique patterns on the walls, it is very easy to do! Mix colors by using a special technique where you can make accent lines, boxes or stripes.
There are many patterns can created, choose one draws your daughter’s attention. In this case, we must involve her! In addition to adorn the room walls, some other elements such as furniture or headboard can become a canvas to create lovely patterns. Continue reading
Master bedroom interior isn’t only focused on design and furniture. Flooring should take a note too. By determining appropriate floor choice then can add beauty to room. Master bedroom flooring divided into 4 types can applied accordance with desired taste and style.
1. For those who want to create a warm feel, garnished master bedroom with a tile floor. Actually, it is suitable for those who live in tropics because can help to remedy room atmosphere. Many people who choose it because the maintenance is easy! Tile floor divided into several types such as marble, granite, travertine, ceramic, or slate. Each type can give different impressions! Continue reading
Master bedroom is everyone dreams but often difficult to apply it correctly. Interior for master bedroom should get close observation, if there is only one mistake element then can destroy the atmosphere. So, what to do? Learn master bedroom interior on this article!
1. Don’t make master bedroom with unusual function! Do some changes so could become multi-purpose room where you can perform activities such as watching TV, reading, surfing internet with a laptop or prepare your makeup.
In order to perform all these activities, you must create a special room! Make room designs tailored to desired activity! Continue reading
Master bedroom has undergone many changes. In the past, bedroom style often dominated by dressers or king and queen beds. Modern concepts have changed it so looks luxurious and comfortable. Now, there are a lot of master bedroom furniture can give different touch but still offer a classic touch. Start from walk-in closet, dressing area, adjoining bathroom, sitting area and space to put other furniture to give elegance impression.
But for those who have a small bedroom, they can try master bedroom ideas with a simple concept by put night stands, dressers, chests, mirrors, and beds with adjustable size. Furniture selection must suitable on applied concept, whether modern, contemporary or traditional. Also, before buying, consider size, design and material.
1. In master bedroom style, bed is the most important element, mainly related to size. Typically, a master bedroom decorated with king or queen beds. Continue reading
Many people interested with master bedroom style. In order to make it looks according to your taste, don’t forget to decorate room with best colors. Don’t carelessly choose or could give a bad impression. Color is part of master bedroom ideas and should be selected based on certain criteria. Here are some master bedroom colors to choose, namely:
1. Neutral colors seem a fun option. There are 3 most popular neutral colors such as taupe, tan or cream. These colors can give a nice effect to the room so show luxury and elegance impressions.
You can try to combine neutral colors with the same shade to give luxury touch or other option is applying a color accent which able to give illusion makes the room look brighter. Continue reading
Natural light is preferred especially if you can make your house become bright and no need to turn on the light from morning till night. To that end, there are some natural lighting techniques we must learn and apply. What are they? Let us discuss one by one!
1. In order to get more sunlight, try to make an extra window or enlarge the size. If the condition isn’t possible, try to install roof windows.
Bathroom and basement are the rooms should get sunlight. Try installing glass block windows! It not only gives natural light but protecting your privacy to avoid being seen by others from outside.
2. Don’t install or place shelves and cabinets in a position blocks the entrance of natural light. Continue reading
How to get sunlight enter into the house? Natural light is preferred over artificial light such as lamp and it would be nice if the room get enough sunlight so no more need to turn on the lamp from morning till night. Natural lighting design allows us to get sunlight. So, what we must to do to get natural lighting in homes?
1. We can start from the window. Throw heavy drapes which block out the sunlight.
However, drapes have a function to prevent dirt get into the house. There are several drapes easy to clean! So you can still cover the windows with drapes and enjoy the sun without fear of dirt which enters to house. Continue reading
If you want to renovate a room or home, try to apply natural lighting design. This is one powerful trick can give different views and can be applied to various rooms inside the house, either for kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and home office. In addition, natural lighting can help reduce excessive electricity usage and one of measures concerned about environment.
So, how to get natural lighting? How to make proper design? There are three exciting options can be applied as follows:
1. Try to focus on window treatments. Open drapes and sheers at the same time to let the sunlight get into the room. Continue reading
There is no harm alter a room as a sport room for your beloved team. This is to respect your team and you can decorate it with various accessories or knick-knacks. You can also make it as sport room decor and store all your collections. How to make sport room ideas that you want?
1. For the wall color, try taking the idea from your favorite team color. Besides give color, it never hurts for trying to install your favorite players as wall mural or team logo wallpaper. Try to get some references through internet or you can visit the official site selling accessories and knick-knacks of your team.
2. Bring a touch of history in the room. Make a clipping about team history, start from the best season, best players, stadiums and so forth. Collect the pieces of a magazine or newspaper about your team. Or, try to find all news and articles on internet and then print it. Put the important news in a frame and hang on the wall. You can decorate the walls with posters. Continue reading