As we read earlier, colors play an important role to enhance mood. If you want to have a room gives refreshing nuance, don’t miss out colors. There are many color options we can try, don’t hesitate to try brighter colors represent your personality and tastes.
Here are some cool paint ideas for bedrooms which able show your personality and taste!
1. Are you someone who has a fun personality and wants always cheerful from the start and end of a tiring day? Sky blue is the best color to decorate the walls as bring peace, comfort and joy.
You can combine it with other blue because flexible and calm. We can use it to decorate bedroom for adults and children. Continue reading
We don’t need to confusion in determining a color for the bedroom because there are many interesting options. Choose colors can give you peace and comfort, doesn’t seem too hard to get it. Don’t need to specify a color based on people judgment, as long as the colors match and according to taste.
Take your time to read paint ideas for bedrooms below!
1. Neutral colors can be a good option as bedroom background. It can be combined perfectly with other colors. Combine other colors from accessories or bedroom elements such as rugs, curtains, linens and furniture. Able to give the right mix of securities that doesn’t disappoint even make the room brighter and more spacious.
White, beige, taupe, black, gray and ivory are part of neutral colors. Before making a choice, choose a color that can bring an atmosphere we wanted. Continue reading
Coloring small bedroom can give illusion makes the room seem spacious if done correctly. Paint and coloring techniques can give illusion makes the ceilings seem higher and walls become broader. To get satisfactory result, try to take your time to read about effects produced by colors and techniques used.
Some paint ideas for small bedrooms we shouldn’t leave behind are:
1. Sometimes small bedroom has tall ceilings. There are several color techniques can make the ceilings seems closer or shorter. Decorate the room with similar colors, either walls or ceilings. But use a darker color for the ceiling! This trick can make the ceiling look shorter.
Important note: Don’t coat the ceiling with too dark color. Continue reading
After changing home decor, we don’t need spend money to buy new furniture. We can make use of the old furniture with the most efficient and easy way. By using various color variants, we can get furniture with a new look. How to do it? Read paint ideas for furniture on this article!
1. Are you bored with coffee table that doesn’t look attractive anymore? Use faux copper finish to get a new touch. We don’t need to apply as a whole, just apply on the drawer fronts or side table top.
2. Decorate chest of drawers with a faux denim finish. This technique might sound unfamiliar but the results didn’t disappoint even you will fascinated. This technique has considerable difficulty troublesome. It can apply to furniture such as blanket box or armoire. Continue reading
Did you know that a color can affect your mood? Well, it’s not a secret anymore. Color can affect the mood, so we have to be careful when choosing a color especially for family room. If it isn’t appropriate in determining the choice then the room can look boring but if done properly it can give positive effect. Let’s find out about paint ideas for family room.
1. The family room is the perfect place to share exciting stories and thrilling experience. To make your room become cozy, use green color to decorate the room. It can help to create fresh nuance and add a sense of camaraderie while strengthening interaction.
There are many options suited to your tastes, start from the sage green, Loden green and moss-green. Continue reading
Are you confused to find the best color to adorn children’s bedroom? Of course you can paint their rooms than hire professional which quite expensive. But determining a color often becomes an obstacle. Well, maybe you can see and read some paint ideas for kids rooms on this article.
1. Mural is the right choice and there are many ideas can be poured on the wall. But looking for someone who can make the mural isn’t easy but you don’t have to worry because there are two options, using paint or make a purchase. If you have trouble finding the best person to create a mural, you should buy it at home improvement stores. Involve your child too!
2. Paint the room which fit with the theme. Usually children like a particular theme as a part of their bedroom. Of course, this will allow you to find something appropriate. Ask your child about the theme they want and what kind of colors will adorn their room walls. There are many ideas will come out of course it will give ease you. Continue reading
A boy who likes sports is a natural thing and it isn’t surprising if they want to decorate a room with sport theme. This theme is very well-known but before applying it, it helps to coat the walls with colors related to sport. There are some paint ideas for boys room sports you have to try!
1. Coat the walls with colors represent sport. For example, your son is very fond of football then you can coat the walls with green color. In order to give harmonious impression, try combine with stickers related to football. If your boy loves basketball, you can decorate the walls with a color that exactly matches the basketball court.
2. Mural is one of paint ideas for boys room that perfect for sports theme. Although this is the best choice but to apply it has a little tricky. For best results, you can use a professional service to create a mural. There are many models and designs to choose from, involve your son in this case. Continue reading
Nothing is more fun than spending time redecorating boys bedroom. One of them is adorned bedroom walls with paint. This is the easiest way to get a room with a fresh new look that different from before. What about the proper way to apply wall paint ideas for boys room?
After determining a color suit to tastes and desires of your son, then there are several techniques can transform a bedroom to look different than usual.
1. Decorate the walls with stripes technique. It’s suitable for all ages and there are many colors you can combine. If your son difficult to determine his choice or have more than one favorite colors, then this technique is the right choice.
Some colors suitable for this technique are sage green – white, taupe – cream, hunter green – white, gold – cobalt blue and many more. Don’t hesitate to try paint ideas for boys room to produce a new creation. Continue reading
Coloring the bedrooms for children did provide enjoyable experience but shouldn’t hasty in making decisions. Paint ideas for boys room presents a challenge you never anticipate before. Wrong to apply it can give fatal result and your son might not like it.
Determine bedroom color for the boys not just rely on creativity, but should able to adjust to the personality. What can we do?
1. Don’t paint the room without making consideration! Sometimes some people think blue is the best color that suitable for boys. Well, maybe that’s true but it may also be wrong. Everyone can have different taste to choose a color, maybe your child has a favorite color that is far from society judgment. Involve children in choosing colors is the best way. Continue reading
If you bored with the same room each year, begin to change its decor. Although the room you have is small, it will bring a challenge because you can apply small room design ideas for teenage girls. Change the decor for a small bedroom can get done easily as long as carefully as making a plan.
a. Let’s start with color. It’s regarded as one important element can make a room look spacious and large. Selection should get done with caution, even highly recommended by using the same color. Applying different colors to give a nice effect but if it is wrong to apply, it could be dangerous.
Some things need to consider before apply color:
3. Bed linens
Use bright colors to decorate the room as can bring good perfect effect that makes the room bright and spacious. Continue reading
Small bedroom design ideas for teenage girls can get applied easily accordance with your taste and personality. In order to make the best decision, ask parents or experts, let alone you live in a small room.
Choose furniture with double function. So, you don’t need to buy lots of furniture and filled the room. There is some furniture available with dual functions. Any teenager would want to have comfortable rooms, right? In lieu of lamps, chandeliers seem a pretty attractive option.
Appearances are paramount and of course you want to look good with clothes and makeup before go out from your room. Give a mirror! In addition to dressing up, it has unique function which can give a good effect for bedroom.
This can help make the room look bright and spacious. There are many types and designs about mirror and you can decorate a room with a large mirror or decorative mirrors. Continue reading
Bedroom is a sacred place for teenage girls where they spend more time there. To feel comfortable, bring accessories and furniture with different functions. Although the room size isn’t too large and small, there are some tricks can make a bedroom look stylish but how to do it?
To generate a comfortably stylish room, you can combine two important elements such as furniture and colors. By make proper planning, a small bedroom is no longer an obstacle. Let’s discuss about small bedroom design ideas for girls!
1. Decorate your bed with brightly colored or patterned comforter sets. If you want to buy a comforter beautiful pattern, make sure its design not match with pattern on the wall if you also create it in the room. Decorate window treatments with simple roller or blinds then you will get the perfect mix. Continue reading